What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files which are downloaded and stored on your computer when you visit certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information on a user’s or a device’s navigation habits and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your device, may be used to get to know the user.
- Analytics Cookies: these cookies, which we process or which are processed by third parties, allow us to count our audience size and carry out statistical analysis on usage patterns. These cookies allow us to analyse how you use our website with a view to enhancing user experience.
- Other purposes.
We use our own cookies and third party cookies to analyse user browsing and improve our services. When you click on “Accept” you consent to the use of the said cookies.
You can enable, disable or delete cookies installed on your device by using the cookies setting on your web browser.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Otros navegadores: consulte la documentación del navegador que tenga instalado.